Privileged tours, unusual leisure activities and prestigious evenings in exceptional venues... All the elements are there to unite your team, to surprise and to make an impression.
Day 1 - Fun Bordeaux discovery
- Late morning arrival in Bordeaux, welcome by your courier and transfer to your hotel in a luxury minibus.
- Lunch in a typical Brasserie restaurant in Bordeaux city centre
Guided tour of Bordeaux in Segway
In the company of a tour guide and on a Segway, you will discover Bordeaux historical centre, listed a UNESCO world heritage site thanks to the unity of its urban and architectural expression. You will discover its most remarkable monuments in an original way, on board of these peculiar 2 wheels vehicles, funny and easy to handle.
Cookery course in the form of a participative cocktail
In a place that is specially privatised for your group, you will prepare your own cocktail pieces under the guidance of a great chef. Discover the pleasure of cooking and learn simple tricks that will make a difference. Find out new recipes and new flavours through a creative and playful activity in total interactivity with the chefs.
Welcoming dinner in an iconic monument of Bordeaux
You will have the chance to be the privileged guests of one of the jewels of the city, a place synonymous of history, prestige and elegance.
Day 2 - Médoc wines will no longer hold any secret for you!
- Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to the Médoc
Tasting workshop: Blending creation
Through this interactive workshop, you are invited to unveil the secrets and characteristics of Bordeaux wines, their grape varieties, the importance of the choice of plot and of the maturation degree… After the tasting of single grape variety wines, you will create your own blending with your team and will leave with a bottle of your creation.
- Picnic lunch in a prestigious Château of the Médoc
2CV Rally to discover the Médoc
With the help of a road book, the participants, set up in teams – 4 people by car – will have to follow a distance during which they will participate to several challenges and games, answer a quiz, identify some châteaux, collect several objects…
- End of the rally in a Grand Cru Classé Château of Pauillac: cellar visit followed by a tasting and the rally prize giving.
- Boarding on Pauillac quays for a cruise dinner on board of a beautiful barge. Drifting along water, you will enjoy a dazzling landscape unfolding from the terrace deck of this unusual embarkation. You will taste refined dishes in the air-conditioned and multi-purpose room. This cruise will take you directly to Bordeaux, just a stone’s throw from your hotel.
Day 3 - Bassin d’Arcachon magic
- Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to the Bassin d’Arcachon
- Boat ride on the Bassin d’Arcachon in traditional private motorboats. Your sailor will help you to discover all the wonders of the Bassin d’Arcachon (Arguin’s sand banks, the birds’ island, the fishermen village of l’Herbe, the “cabanes tchanquées”…) on board of luxury launches, allying comfort and elegance. You will then meet an oyster farmer in the village of Canon. He will share his passion with you through an oyster tasting.
- Lunch at a restaurant situated on the sides of the Dune du Pyla. This panoramic restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Bassin d’Arcachon is located on an exceptional site offering direct access to an amazing sand beach. This is where you will taste delicious regional dishes, between sky and sea, while admiring this stunning landscape.
- Afternoon of nautical and playful activities on the Dune du Pyla and its ocean beaches. Choose your preferred activity, between discovery, thrill and emotion: paragliding from the Dune du Pyla, sand-yachting on a beautiful Ocean beach, introduction to surfing or body-boarding in the Atlantic waves, Jet Skiing between the Bassin sand banks… Every participant will find an activity to its taste!
- Return to Bordeaux
- Gala dinner at Le Chapon Fin, gastronomic restaurant in Bordeaux (1 Michelin star). Let yourself be surprised by the incredible rockery decor of this restaurant, a real institution in Bordeaux, and by the inventive cuisine of its chef, able to sublimate the best products of South-West gastronomy.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us