Bring your teams together through a fun and rich experience!
Day 1: A Day’s Work at your Hotel
Work morning in the comfortable, cosy atmosphere in your hotel, located in the city centre of Bordeaux. Your meeting will be held in a bright and sophisticated lounge with high-tech equipment (screen, flipchart and video projector), which will be entirely privatised for your group. A delicious coffee break will be offered in the morning: pastries, fruit, tea, coffee and orange juice.
Seated lunch or buffet (drinks included).
Afternoon meeting with a coffee break (coffee, tea, juice, French pastries and fruits).
Cocktail dinner at Wine Gallery in Bordeaux: you can admire the impressive wine bottle display, the fine wine glasses floating in the air (the work of the artist Bun Than Huynh) and automatic wine distributors. This Wine Gallery offers a unique selection of Grands Vins de Bordeaux (Margaux, Cheval Blanc, Haut-Brion, Mouton Rothschild...). Thanks to an electronic smart-card, each participant can choose the wines he wants to enjoy that evening. This brilliant system enables each participant to explore the world of wine!
Night at your hotel.
Day 2: Discover Saint-Émilion in a 2CV Vintage Car
- Discover Bordeaux’s vineyards in a fun and original way: Drive a mythical 2CV vintage French car and travel through the Gironde region! In the centre of Bordeaux, your vintage car will be waiting for you proudly lined up. You will head to the vineyards of Saint-Émilion, for an exciting vintage car rally. The participants will be in teams of 4 per vehicle and will be given a road book and will follow a set route in which they will participate in several workshops. The teams will have to answer a quiz, recognise castles and report different objects. During stops in unusual places, the participants will play various games, discover the regional gastronomy and earn points for their team!
- Picnic lunch in the Château of Saint-Émilion. A well-deserved break to recharge the batteries at the heart of Château Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Émilion.
- End of the rally in a Château Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Émilion: visit the Castle cellars, followed by wine tasting and awards given out the rally winners.
- Back for Bordeaux in your 2CV vintage cars.
- Gala Dinner at Le Chapon Fin. A celebrated and historic restaurant of Bordeaux that will surprise you with its impressive rockery décor and Chef Nicolas Van Hai inventive and refined cuisine.
Night at your hotel.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us