Enjoy a tour dedicated to the great wines of Saint-Émilion, featuring a private oenology course, prestigious chateaux cellar tours, Grands Crus tastings, gourmet dinners and tour of the medieval city. Discover the rich heritage of Saint-Émilion and its famous wines.
Day 1 - Arrival
- Afternoon arrival at your guest house: In the heart of the medieval village of Saint-Émilion or in the middle of the vineyard, this is your call!
- Dinner at a nearby restaurant: An elegant and sober setting, a homemade regional cuisine and a terrace overlooking the vines and the Dordogne Valley.
Day 2 - Introduction to the Top Growth wines of Saint-Émilion
- Private introductory tasting course in the heart of a Grand Cru Classé Château of Saint-Émilion: The property's sommelier will give you the opportunity to discover the art of wine tasting with 4 vintages accompanied by a selection of cheeses.
- Lunch in a wine bar of Saint-Émilion: The meeting place of all Saint-Émilion winemakers!
- Cellar visit and tasting in a Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Émilion: Commented visit in the vine, the vat room, the cellars and discovery of the history and wines of this prestigious property.
- Tasting dinner at a gastronomic restaurant - "Discovery Menu": The Chef attributes a great importance to the flavours and the perfect harmony between the dishes.
Day 3 - Saint-Émilion, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Private guided visit of the medieval city of Saint-Emilion, listed a UNESCO World Heritages site, and its underground monuments: From the amazing monolithic church, to the Chapelle de la Trinité or the catacombs’ secrets…
- Lunch at a restaurant located in Saint-Émilion: Fresh produce and simplicity.
- Visit and tasting in a Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Émilion: Visit of the cellars – very often real mazes of galleries carved into the rock – and discovery of Saint-Émilion wines specific features.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us