Thanks to this short break, you will discover the numerous beneficial effects of grapes: first its gustatory qualities through tastings in Grand Cru properties, but also its relaxing and antioxidant qualities through delicious Vinotherapie® rituals.
Day 1 - Arrival
- Arrival at your luxury spa hotel: The sense of detail and service of a Palace combined with a warm and family atmosphere.
- Dinner at the brasserie of your hotel: Set in an authentic wash house that has been rebuilt stone by stone. A delicious bistrot-style cuisine made of the finest seasonal products and served by a huge fireplace.
Day 2 - Vinotherapy and Graves
- Morning of treatments at the Vinotherapy spa: Body Massage, Honey and Wine Wrap and Red Wine Bath in a peaceful environment of rare beauty.
- Lunch at a local brasserie.
- Cellar visit and tasting in a Grand Cru Classé of the Graves appellation: Discovery of the château’s history and tasting of this prestigious property’s wines.
- Dinner at a gastronomic restaurant (1 Michelin star): The chef initiates you into the secrets of fine food combining flavour, balance and creativity.
Day 3 - Vinotherapy and Sauternes
- Morning at the Vinotherapy spa: Exhilarating Treatment, Facial Treatment, Grape Blossom Body Wrap, Barrel Bath.
- Lunch in a restaurant of Sauternes: A beautiful place for a relaxed lunch.
- Cellar visit and tasting in a Grand Cru Classé of Sauternes: Commented tour of vinification and ageing cellars and discovery of Sauternes sweet wines specificities.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us