Let our experts in wine and gastronomy guide you! Discover the culinary treasures of our region and the talent of our best chefs, treat yourself to refined and original dishes in restaurants awarded with Michelin stars, participate in exceptional cooking courses and tasting of Top Growths wines.
Day 1 Food and wine Pairing
- Tasting course in a Grand Cru Classé Château of the Médoc on the theme « Food and Wine Pairings »: Introduction to tasting and the principles of matching food and wine through the commented tasting of several wines and dishes (cheese, chocolate, spices…). Visit of the property’s cellars.
- Tasting dinner (2 Michelin stars restaurant): A delicious, no-nonsense and balanced cuisine elaborated by a talented chef, to which he succeeds in adding a touch of fantasy and sophistication.
- Night in a 4* Relais & Châteaux in the heart of the Médoc vineyard (Pauillac): In this unique setting, you will instantly fall in love with the elegant 17th century architecture of this mansion. The reception rooms and lounges are warm and inviting with a very traditional British atmosphere gracefully blending with the contemporary furnishings and style of the dining room and bedrooms.
Day 2 French Cuisine in the Médoc
- Cooking course in a château of the Médoc region: An initiatory journey into the goumet world of French cuisine with the property’s chef.
- Lunch served in the château’s dining room. You will be received as a special guest for a prestigious lunch followed by a visit of the cellars.
- Gourmet visit in a Château Grand Cru Classé of the Médoc (tasting with food and wine pairing).
- Dinner at a gastronomic restaurant (one Michelin star). You will find at this restaurant elegance and excellence through a classical but inventive cuisine, mixing authentic flavors and first choice products.
- Night in a Guests House (Bordeaux). Be seduced by the mouldings and the chimneys of this 18th Hôtel Particulier entirely renovated.
Day 3 Le Bassin d'Arcachon
- Visit of a sturgeon farm and caviar tasting. Accompanied by a guide, learn all about the breeding of the sturgeon and the caviar production.
- Lunch at a restaurant situted on the sides of the Dune du Pilat. This panoramic restaurant invites you to enjoy delicious regional dishes, between sky and sea, while admiring the beautiful landscape.
- Boat trip on a luxurious private speedboat on the Bassin d’Arcachon. Discover the wonder of the Bassin d’Arcachon: the “cabanes tchanquées” (cabins on stilts), the birds’ island and the Cap Ferret peninsula.
- Make the most of a stop at a fisherman village to taste local oysters with a glass of white wine.
- Dinner at a gastronomic restaurant (one Michelin star), offering a stunning view over Bordeaux. Discover chef creations inspired by the daily market and the seasons.
- Night in a 4* Relais & Châteaux (Bordeaux): a sublime green setting, a modern architecture and a panoramic view over the Garonne River, Bordeaux and the surrounding vineyards. Personalised welcome and upscale services for this discrete and luxurious hotel.
Day 4 Starred gastronomy
- Hands-on cooking course at a gastronomic restaurant: Discover a chef savoir-faire in the unique setting of a contemporary kitchen and put your skills into practice through the realisation of two recipes.
- Tasting session accompanied by a glass of wine in a friendly atmosphere and around a table to share your experience with other participants.
- Cellar visit and tasting in a Grand Cru Château of Saint-Émilion.
- Dinner at gastronomic restaurant: Subtle preparation, treasures of local producers… The Chef gives a great importance to the flavours and the perfect harmony between the dishes.
- Night at a 5* Relais & Châteaux (Saint-Émilion): Chic and relaxed ambiance, low-key elegant décor exuding discreet luxury and unsurpassed view of the time-honoured vineyards of the village of Saint-Émilion.
Day 5 Gourmet Bordeaux
Private guided visit of Bordeaux punctuated with tastings of regional products (chocolate, cheese, canelé…): A visit mixing UNESCO World Heritage splendours and tastings in Bordeaux’s gourmets unmissable spots.
Lunch at Le Chapon Fin: A celebrated and historic restaurant of Bordeaux that will surprise you with its impressive rockery décor and Chef Nicolas Van Hai inventive and refined cuisine.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us