The time of a break in the heart of the vineyards, be the host of an elegant Médocaine property. You will discover all the subtleties of Médoc fine wines thanks to an introduction to wine tasting in a famous Grand Cru and numerous visits to Châteaux followed by tastings. Experience the French “Art de vivre”.
Day 1 - Arrival
Afternoon arrival in a Château, a prestigious Cru Classé forged by three centuries of history. Never the term of Château, in its noblest sense, was carried as well as in this property. The elegance of its classic architecture makes it one of the jewels of the Médoc.
- Tasting dinner at a gastronomic restaurant (2 Michelin stars): A delicious and balanced cuisine to which the chef adds a touch of fantasy and sophistication... For he likes to surprise as well as to reassure.
Day 2 - Introduction to the Great Médoc Wines
- Private tasting course in a Grand Cru Classé Château of the Médoc: Introduction to Bordeaux vineyard, techniques of winemaking and wine tasting delights. Visit of the château’s cellars.
- Lunch at a bistro located in the heart of picturesque village of Bages: Generous and traditional cuisine is served in a relaxed atmosphere revolving around the theme of wine.
- Cellar visit and tasting in two Grands Crus Classés of the Médoc (Pauillac and St-Estèphe Appellations): Commented visit in the vine, the vat room, the cellars and discovery of the history and wines of these prestigious properties.
- Private dinner in a prestigious Château of the Médoc. For this unforgettable evening, enjoy a special experience in a famous property: private tour, unusual tasting, and dinner with food & wine pairings at the château's private table.
Day 3 - Prestigious Appellations of the Médoc
- Cellar visit and tasting in two Grands Crus Classés of the Médoc (Margaux and Saint-Julien Appellations).
- Lunch in a local restaurant: authentic cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us