This exceptional wine tour in the heart of the Rhone Valley will lead you from Lyon to Les Baux de Provence, heading to this enchanting region. Accommodation in luxury hotels, meals at the best tables of the region, private tours, prestigious tastings and spectacular scenery will be all the stages of your journey along the Rhône River.
Day 1 - Arrival in Lyon
- Welcome to your 5* hotel: Perfect combination of historic charm and contemporary comfort, this 5-star hotel is one of the most beautiful jewels of Old Lyon. Between the wellness area and hanging gardens, travel through centuries for an extraordinary getaway.
- Private guided tour of Old Lyon: cobbled streets, mansions, typical “traboules” (narrow ways through house blocks), Saint-Jean Cathedral and the famous Basilica of Fourvière.
- Dinner at a gastronomic restaurant: in a former 18th century chapel, the chef offers a cuisine combining culinary traditions and flavorsfrom around the world. His two favorite words are: daring and tasteful!
- Night at the 5* hotel in superior room.
Day 2 - Northern Rhone - Côte Rotie and Hermitage
- Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.
- Visit and tasting at mythic House Guigal.
- Lunch at the local winemakers’ favorite restaurant, a contemporary bistro offering fine cuisine.
- Visit and tasting at House Chapoutier.
- Why not take advantage of this day to stop for a gourmet break and discover, for example, the traditional local brioche flavored with orange blossom: the “Pogne”.
- Arrival in Valence and check in to your 5* hotel: This elegant and refined hotel invites you to share a special moment, captivated by the scents of the South. Indulge in its luxurious rooms, its salons offering privacy and comfort and its swimming pool surrounded by yew trees.
- Dinner at a 1 Michelin star restaurant, inventive and delicate cuisine.
- Night at your 5* hotel in deluxe room.
Day 3 - Northern Rhone – Hermitage
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit of House Jaboulet, its hillside vineyards and famous chapel.
- Lunch in a wine bar restaurant located in the heart of Tain l’Hermitage village.
- Discovery of House Colombo and Cornas vineyard: discover different plots belonging to the Colombo family and enjoy the tasting of an exceptional cuvée in the middle of the vineyard.
- Return to your hotel.
- Dinner at a 3 Michelin star restaurant. Every day, the Chef honors this refined house in his search for perfection and with his simple yet fine and excellent cuisine.
- Night at your hotel***** in deluxe room.
Day 4 - Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Provence
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit of Domaine du Vieux Télégraphe. Located in Bédarrides, in the extreme southeast of the appellation, this domain is one of the most renowned in Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
- Visit of Château de Beaucastel, considered by many as one of the best in Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
- Lunch in a gastronomic restaurant of Gigondas, food & wine pairing menu.
- Arrival in Provence, in the heart of a wild, preserved and peaceful landscape.
- Dinner and night at a 5*stars hotel located in the hills of Provence. A culinary institution with an authentic and elegant spirit, this hotel embodies the unpretentious Mediterranean lifestyle.
Day 5 - Departure
- Breakfast at your hotel and check out.
This trip interests you? Contact us today!
Let's create your tailor made holiday!Contact us